AnnaChenAnnaChen

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 3 art Reviews

04 Bendy and the Ink Machine 04 Bendy and the Ink Machine

Very nice artwork! I'm a huge fan of Bendy and the Ink Machine! I very much like the lighting as well as pixel style!

Just as something I was thinking of when I saw this: Bendy's face is a tad different as his white face extends almost all the way to the bottom of the chin (if that makes any sense...). And you could perhaps put a bit more depth and shading into ink splatters in the background...

Although, all in all, I love the portrayal of Bendy there, and also love the little Markiplier puppet you put in there! XD

ScepterDPinoy responds:

It's nice that you give constructive critique. Sorry it was a bit rushed I should've added shading on the ink... Thanks anyways! ^_^

Tiger's Eye Tiger's Eye

Wow! ^^ This piece is fantastic! I love the use of the reflections of light on the eye to make it very realistic!

iza1122 responds:

Thanks! :)

Teamwork Teamwork

Wow! ^^ It looks so nice! I really like the way you incorporated the figure drawing in pencil as the traditional part of the "tradigital", and the shading is phenomenal! As for some improvements, you could work a bit on more even lining, because the drawing software icons seem a bit wibbly wobbly...

But all in all, fantastic drawing!

PrettyKitty98 responds:

Thank you so much for your feedback ,and I know my digital art isn't the best because I just started digital art recently but I'm working on it, and thank you for the tip I really appreciate it.